ROTARY COMPLEX / SCREEN PERIPHERALS
What's "HOT FOIL STAMPING"
After curing the UV varnish printed on the substrate surface thick by screen printing, LQM-105 handle the process of thermocompressing the foil material to the varnish coating area in one pass. This makes it possible to improve productivity and profitability while getting high-precision hot stamping effects only at the necessary points without producing special molds.
- Improving productivity by enabling screen printing and hot foil technology in one system.
- Realizing high quality and high added value by forming the shape with thick UV varnish for screen printing and combining the foil.
- High accuracy of registration because the foil has functionality and can be put on the whole surface or multiple imposition.
- Versatility and low cost without using foil mold.
- It can be installed as an optional processing function on an existing screen printing line (UV).
Configuration (LQM-105 Hot Foil Processing Line)
[ Stacker ] - [ LQM-105 ] - [ UV Dryer ] - [ Screen Printing Press ]
|Substrates loading sizes||Minimum 420 x 297mm
Maximum 1,050 x 750mm
|Substrates||Evaporated paper, plastic sheet,
Laminated material, metal plate,
various paper materials
|Substrates thickness||0.075 to 0.8mm Automatic feeding
Up to 20mm Manual feeding
|Works mode||a) Partial foil mode (foil saving)
b) Continuous mode
c) Bypass mode